Sunday, June 19, 2011

Test: Windows Live Writer

I am currently testing if it’s an option for me to post via Windows Live Writer.It’s a desktop tool, making it possible to write blog entries offline and sending it online later.
This Post was done with Windows Live Writer.
Here’s a test picture. It shows “my” kamon. Well, since I am not of japanese ancestry it’s basically the one I freely chose.KAMON_UROKO03
“Why such a simple one, when there are so many gorgeous out there?” you may ask.
The answer is simple: If it’s a simpler one, it’s easier to create on kimono (embroidery, painting etc.), in case I’ll ever go do so. AND: I’m completely into the video game “The Legend of Zelda”. Google pictures for it and you’ll immediately know (^.^)

1 comment:

  1. That kamon is so cool!^ ^ I think you chose good one.

    ReplyDelete